Saturday 5 June 2021

It Was The Big Shop Today,

Lidl, Sainsburys and Marks & Spencer's,


after Lidl I walked past the Coach and Horses, now with tables outside, hopefully it will survive the effect of the lockdown, I did not take any other photographs as it was pouring with rain, and I was getting wet,

I arrived home with 9 bags of shopping, 

time for my sherry and a read,

for tonight smoked salmon and crab,

eyes down and tuck in,

I am the first to admit not know a thing about cooking, but when I saw this turkey I thought I would give it a try,

and it worked out well, all I had to do was cook it for 1 hour, and much to my surprise it tasted really nice,

a few cherries and grapes,

and I was then on my way out of the park,

heading towards the club,

thankfully it had stopped raining,

I had expected there to be a match on tonight,

but as it happened the match was last night, Steve meet me there and we stayed for a few, also he kindly dropped me off at home, Diana had already arrived home from work, so we settled down for one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: