Saturday 26 June 2021

The Cheeky Crow Called By,

as I was typing the blog,


the crow arrived as usual, the strange thing is both the peanuts outside which he ignores, are from the same hand full,

 he just prefers to eat the spare ones I keep in the lid that saves me undoing the packet every time I top up the outside ones,

blog and exercises finished, showered and I was off for the weekends shopping, through a very busy High Street,

I had a few shops to call into,

and then Lidl,

where I bought my breakfast,

and some flowers for the weekend,

in the evening I dispensed with the sherry as Steve was calling round later for a few beers, so just a wine and a read tonight,

along with a prawn cocktail,

followed by a shepherds pie,

in the evening Steve called round with a beautiful bunch of flowers from Kai and himself and lots of goodies for Diana, it is her birthday on Monday, Diana had arrived home and we thought we would watch a couple of Jeremy Clarkson's series of his life on his farm, very, very funny, but then you have to know that Jeremy is a very well off buffoon, so if it all goes pear shaped it does not really matter, but that aside it is still so funny, after Steve said his farewells we watched a Lewis before we were off it bed.


No comments: