Wednesday 30 June 2021

The Second Part Of Our Trip,

to the British Museum posted,


on to yesterday, I had an appointment at the dentist, to put back one of my front teeth that had fallen out over the weekend, loosing any teeth is bad enough, but when it is one of the two front ones, it looked so awful when I smiled,

so off through the park to the bus stop,

on the way I noticed at the front of this house the lavender were in flower, so maybe on Diana's day off next week a trip the lavender farm, weather permitting that is,

past Foxgrove Lodge,

and the screen on the green, put there for Wimbledon I guess, lots of deckchairs to lounge on, and a mobile bar, just a pity it had started to rain,

I waited at the 227 stop by the church,

and was soon at the dentist, £28.80 later and I was on my way home, the pesky crown stuck back in place, at least I can now smile without scaring everyone with a spine chilling leer,

back home past the rear of the church,

and its graveyard,

this tomb looks like it is sinking, but then I guess it has been here a hundred years or more,

arriving at Foxgrove Lodge, there was a riot of red flowers in the front garden,

it looked like I had arrived in the park just in time to miss the next shower,

in the early evening after my evening meal Diana called, so off to the bus stop and back home, where conveniently a New Tricks had just started, after that we watched a fascinating documentary about a new tomb in Egypt that was discovered with a unique mummy inside of it, as we had just returned the day before from seeing some in the British Museum we both found this so interesting, with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: