Wednesday 16 June 2021

Good News And Bad News,

first the good news,


it is Diana's day off, so we are up early and off to the railway station, now the bad news, because of this I will only be making this one short post today, so back to Tuesday, the crows were waiting as I typed Tuesdays post,

one of them reaching in to the small upturned lid I keep the next lot of peanuts in to put outside, cheeky monkey!

blog posted, today's exercises completed, shower, breakfast, aquarium algae cleaned from the glass, orchids watered, and I was off,

past the postman's van,

and out of the park,

to Kingfisheries, in Croydon Road for some RO water,

in the afternoon I decided to take in some more rays, listening to a few more shows of Just A Minute, after my evening meal Diana arrived home, so it was one from Lewis, one from New Tricks, one from Outback Opal Hunters and we were then off to bed.


No comments: