Sunday 20 June 2021

I Had A Quiet Day,

as it happens I spent a lot of it going through paperwork,


I remember when computers first started to get popular, some people were saying that computers will be the death of the paper industry, all I know that far from being paper free, I seem to accumulate so much paper I could have a very respectable fire on bonfire night with just the amount I have collected over the previous year! in the evening a read and a sherry, 'Cheers!',

I finished the smoked salmon and prawn cocktail from last night,

eyes down and tuck in,

for my main course,

a Chinese style chicken curry with egg fried rice,

it was just getting dark when Diana called, so through the park,

to the bus stop and we were soon home, 

with a spiced rum for myself and a coffee for Diana, then feet up for Kingsman, The Golden: Circle, looking through a few films to watch tonight I found this one in 4K, we had watched it before but still found it great fun, as it was now just past midnight for us we were off to bed.


No comments: