Sunday 5 June 2022

Diana Had Another Day Of Shopping Planned,

meeting Kai and Wilma in Bromley,


for a change and for the first time in well over a year Diana asked to have a McDonald's,

so that is where they had their mid afternoon meal,

as well as coffee and desserts,

for myself I had a quiet day watching a few documentaries, when Diana arrived back home, laden down with shopping bags I might add, for a change of pace I had a couple of Peroni's with lime before our evening meal,

next a read and a sherry,

another change of pace, for today a rose bubbly,

easy does it,

it is nice to see that some manufactures still use proper cork corks,

nearly there,

a 'Cheers!', from Diana who decided on some more of yesterdays Filipino food that was left over,

for myself salmon with boiled potatoes and broccoli,

a between course 'Cheers!', from myself,

and for dessert a millionaire pie, which was so chocolatey it was untrue, 

we spent the rest of the evening watching Death on the Nile, which we both enjoyed, rounding off the evening with a Midsomer Murder, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: