Wednesday 29 June 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

to Diana,


yes today is the day, we would normally go out for a meal tonight,

but as Diana is on late shift we will be going out for a meal on Wednesday evening, back to Tuesday I accompanied Diana to the bus stop, Diana to go to work, a trip to the shop for myself,

it was a nice day, just a small thing I am only making one post today, as first thing Wednesday I will be leaving early to visit Duncan,

the number 54 bus to the shop, the stop is near to the florists,

which although difficult to see had some foxgloves for sale, a unusual plant to see offered for sale,

over the road to Kingfisheries,

as I chatted to Graham,

I had a look around inside,

then outside to the pond section,

note to self,

when taking photographs of fish,

turn the running water from the pool filters and waterfall off!

a nice selection of waterlilies,

back on the bus home, on the way I could not help thinking how just a couple of years ago there would 10 or 15 people queueing up to buy or have bicycles repaired,

and queues here waiting for a table,

it must be summer time, going past the green,

deckchairs and a huge screen showing the tennis at Wimbledon,

past Foxgrove Lodge,

in the side garden, a nice show of flowers,

hydrangeas,

and geraniums,

there was a nice window box there as well, the couple who live must spend so much time and indeed money making their garden look so nice all of the year around,

in the afternoon's I have been watching a number of DIY videos, ones about wood turning I find particularly fascinating, David's Woodturning is a good place to start if you like this sort of thing, like the one above, after my evening meal,

I watched Tremors 4, I have to admit I enjoyed this and all of the previous ones in the franchise, just as Midsomer Murder started Diana arrived home, so we watched that over a coffee and a chat, we rounded off the evening with a Silent Witness before we were were off to bed.


3 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Dear Diana-Happy Birthday to you!!! Alley keeps asking what is in the wrapped birthday present that Stanley put on the table???Keep us advised once you open it!
Regards
John and Alley

Daryle said...

Happy Birthday, Diana, and good to see you looking fighting fit in earlier pics, Stan.

PattayaStan said...

Dear John, Alley and Daryle, many thanks for your kind wishes, the box had the card inside of it, the good news is that Diana has a few days off, so we will be bussing and driving for the next couple of days, best regards, Stan and Diana.