Tuesday 28 June 2022

Off To The Bank,

and a bit of shopping,


it had the start of quite a nice day,

but clouds came rolling in as I hit the town,

but the hanging baskets looked nice,

banking done and back into the center of town, past one of the many hair dressing saloons,

and into Lidl for a few bottles of spiced rum and some milk, naturally as I got off of the bus at the park it started to rain, but magically stopped just a few minutes before I arrived home,

arriving home it was feet up with Diana until she left for work in the late afternoon, looking at the roses they had really opened up over night, after Diana had left for work I popped upstairs to print out the shops monthly wages slips and a few other bits and pieces, then downstairs for my evening meal,

after a couple of quiz shows the Shell advertisement I mentioned yesterday was shown again, the 50,000 EV street recharging points are scheduled to be in place by 2025, nowhere near enough or soon enough I would have thought, but as we do not have a rechargeable car it is not a problem for us, next I decided to watch The Mummy, the 2017 version, we had watched the film before, this is what I commented then:

'it was quite watchable, but in fairness we preferred the 1999 version, note to film crews, if you are going to feature the London Underground, in the UK it has a 4 rail system, not the 2 rail system that is used in American subway rail systems, a common but laughable mistake',

part way through the film Diana arrived home, so a coffee and a chat it was then, before this evenings Silent Witness after which we were off to bed.


No comments: