Saturday 30 July 2022

After My Usual Start To The Day,

it was time to arrange the flowers,


the problem being that the sunflower heads were so heavy,

so I used some sponge in the bucket to keep them in place,

there was quite a difference in colour between the flowers that Diana bought,

and the ones we picked yesterday,

in the afternoon a laze in the garden with some Round the Horne,

when Diana arrived home it was time for our evening meal,

before I popped out,

it was a tad cloudy but still warm,

the owners of the lodge as usual put a bowl of water out for the dogs that owners walk in the park,

I made my way past the green,

and church, to the 227 bus stop,

and arrived at the Moon & Stars to meet Steve, we chatted the night away, it all went a bit mustang on the way home, the first 227, totally full, the next 227 totally full, so a walk back to Beckenham for a 54, the tree hugging greens ask you to use public transport, and then fail to provide it! arriving home rather later than usual I had a nightcap before we were off to bed.


No comments: