Tuesday 5 July 2022

I Am Totally Amazed,

at the detail in these miniatures,


all images © Fanni Sandor, based in Hungary artist Fanni Sandor makes these lifelike miniatures,

they look and are perfect in every detail,

using polymer clay, feathers, fur, and other materials, 

Sandor sculpts biologically accurate miniatures at a 1:12 scale,

 Fanni states that in 2016 she got the IGMA Fellow status, "In my work my most important aim is to produce realistic and detailed representations. All item is hand sculpted from polymer clay without the use of any mould. Each piece of my work is One Of A Kind (OOAK)",

each piece is a work of art in itself,

the pheasants perfect,

the duck family so cute, Fanni does have a Etsy page but unfortunately no products are listed at the moment, but if you are interested in a piece there is a Contact button, I would love to see a YouTube video showing how she crafts such delightful miniatures.


No comments: