Sunday 17 July 2022

I Had A Quiet Day,

and decided to pop downstairs in the sun,


after Diana left for work, but before that I took a couple of photographs of one of the orchids, 

which was flowering,

also a couple of the succulents,

were flowering,

this one will hopefully open in a couple of days,

next downstairs into the garden for the afternoon,

in the evening a sherry and a read,

next a few poppadums,

'Cheers!',

eyes down for a couple of onion bhajis,

followed by a chicken korma and a chicken tikka masala,

for dessert raspberry ripple ice cream, which was easier said than done, we now have a spoon that looks nothing like it did before I tried to scoop the ice cream out, note to self, next time I buy ice cream do not look at the flavours, look for the two words 'soft scoop'! 

after my meal I watched Jurassic World (2015), until Diana arrived home, when it was then time for a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: