Sunday 3 July 2022

We Have Often Featured Tattoo Artists,

but I can not recall a tattoo with such bright colours, 


these are all the work of Derek Turcotte who is a talented tattoo artist from Canada,

he is the owner of the Electric Grizzly Tattoo studio in Canmore, Canada,

but it is not only the colour that makes his tattoos stand out,

it is the subject, he spends his days turning clients into living artworks decorated with their favorite comic book and video game characters,

“I love working on large projects and creating unique, large-scale tattoos that will look good from across a room,” Turcotte told the Craig and Canyon newspaper. “I love that I get to create something new every day"

I have to admit these are the most brilliantly coloured tattoos I can think of,

and here is a breakdown of the colours he uses,

to see more of his inkredible work pop over to his Instagram page where he has over 300,000 followers, what amazing work.


No comments: