Wednesday 6 July 2022

It Was A Warm,

but overcast day,


as I made my way into town,

I was hoping that the railway ticket office would be open,

so I could use my senior citizens discount card to buy tickets to visit Duncan on Wednesday,

and joy of joys it was!

the larger of the aquariums had been given a good clean, I now had a cunning plan, I bought not only tomorrows tickets, I bought next weeks as well!

I made my way to past the green,

where the big screen was warming up,

for the afternoons tennis,

I made my way past the cinema,

to the bank opposite it, a few bills paid, yes I still do not have Internet banking, I know everybody says how safe it is, but barely a month seems to pass when I do not read of a major company or bank having their accounts hacked, so I will keep to paper statements and my trusty cheque book, and occasionally have a nice trip out to the bank,

on the way back, I called into Sainsbury's for few bits and pieces,

arriving back in the park the weather had cleared a tad, Diana was still at home, so we had a coffee or two, after Diana left for work I was going to pop downstairs into the garden and have a late afternoon laze in the sun, but it clouded over, so that was that, after a couple of quiz shows and my evening meal, it was feet up for a couple of documentaries until the start of a Midsomer Murder, after which Diana arrived home, just in time for a New Tricks, which we followed with a Silent Wittnes, as today, (Wednesday), I will be out early, and as soon as I finish this post I will be out to visit Duncan, so with that in mind I am only making this one post today, so with that, we were off to bed.


No comments: