Saturday 9 July 2022

Diana Did Not Have To Go Into Work Until The Afternoon,

so a bacon sandwich it was then for breakfast,


along with a mug of tea, delicious!

after Diana left for work I popped upstairs and started scanning catalogues, Graham had asked me to prepare the scans in JPEGs so they can be sent to the web designer, to make a new updated web page for the shop, in the evening a read and a sherry,

followed by a smoked salmon salad that Diana had prepared for me,

then out to the club,

on the way I noticed this quirky car, a Citroen 2CV

there was a bit of hazy cloud,

which made it not too warm for the tennis players,

or those in the nets,

I thought there would have been a lot more club members sitting outside, but there it is,

plenty of room for Steve and myself,

the skies slowly started to clear,

the cloud almost gone,

as the sun went down, we chatted the night away, after saying our farewells I made a move for home, arriving home I had just poured myself a nightcap when Diana arrived, so it was feet up for a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: