Saturday 16 July 2022

When I Finished Posting Yesterdays Blog,

I decided on a afternoon in the garden,


so it was out with the sun lounger,

and umbrella, I listened to music for a couple of hours, then back upstirs when Diana arrived home,

after our evening meal I was out to meet up with Steve,

walking past Foxgrove Lodge what looked like a dark coloured lilac was looking nice,

on the green a bit of activity,

it looks like the fair has come to town,

I made my way to the 227 bus stop by the church,

the flag of St. George flying over the building,

and this is where I was heading,

Southey Street in Penge,

I made my way past the street art,

and here took a righthand turn,

and made my way to the Southey Brewing Company

I was meeting Steve here, as it happens he had already arrived,

a look at the menu, as usual I decided to start at the top and work my way down, 

and this is where the magic happens, all of the beers brewed on the premises,

we settled in for the evening,

'Cheers!', from myself,

and a 'Cheers!', from Steve, we chatted the night away, after saying farewell I was on the bus home, just in time for a Silent Witness and a nightcap before we were off to bed.


No comments: