Tuesday 12 July 2022

I Do Not Know What Happened Yesterday,

whether it was my laptop going mustang or the Internet,


but things seem to have returned to sort of normal, albeit a tad slower today, in the morning I waited in for the fire alarm engineer to call in at 10.30 to give a quote to install a interlinked alarm to all of the flats, I called him at 12.00 midday, his telephone off, I called again at 1.00 in the afternoon, telephone was still off, at 2.00 he called to say he had been ill all weekend and his telephone this morning had no battery, a pity he cold not of texted me yesterday to say that, in the afternoon I popped downstairs to the garden,

whist there listening to music, the family of crows called by, I take a few peanuts with me incase they call by,

the youngster has grown so much,

I can not really tell him from the parents,

although this one looks a tad bigger,

for a bit of fun I made a short video of them, a little later,

 I received this on my telephone, with the message "look up", Diana was home from work, returning upstairs we watched a couple of quiz shows, after our evening meal it was feet up for a film,

  Warcraft, which we both enjoyed, the special effects were in almost every scene as the orcs were in almost all of them, great fun, and I have just read that work is starting on a squeal, we followed that with the first of the Endeavor series, rounding off the evening with one from Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: