Tuesday 19 July 2022

I Did Not Take Any Photographs Today,

but I was a tad busy,

during the day I continued looking for photographs for the shops web page, and a number of dry goods lines had now been discontinued and new lines taken on, also I wanted to post some photographs of fish I had taken in 2022 in the shop online, I sent all of these to the company that looks after our website and will wait for them to send the changes to me to proof read, in the afternoon one of the fire alarm companies arrived, so I showed them the front, side and rear entrances of the building and the areas that needed fire detectors fitted, after a couple of quiz shows and my evening meal I watched, for myself, a brilliant documentary, 

Deep Ocean: Giants Of  the Antarctic Deep, photograph BBC, after that an Endeavor, before that finished Diana arrived home, so it was a coffee, a chat and feet up,

 for the Ten Commandments, at nearly 4 hours long it was a epic view! what can one say? so many famous actors appearing, and coupled with the fact that at least 14,000 extras and 15,000 animals were used in the movie makes it one of the must see movies of the 1950s, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: