Wednesday 13 July 2022

As Soon As I Finish Todays Post I Will Be Out To Visit Duncan,

so I will be only making this one post today,


the sky was overcast, but it was hot, hot, hot,

as I made my way to Bromley,

the only stalls there were just two or three fresh fruit and vegetable stalls as it was not a market day, and very few people in any event,

my first port of call, Lakeland to exchange our CO2 cylinder for our soda machine,

next a walk through the almost deserted High Street,

to Lidl, for a few bottles of spiced rum, plus some grapes and milk,

back to Beckenham,

the hanging baskets in the town looking nice,

around the roundabout to the bank, a few bills paid and I was on my way home,

past the churchyard,

and into the park, the wisteria on Foxgrove Lodge having a second flowering,

and some lilies putting on a good show,

as well as one of the dahlias, arriving home Graham had asked me for some of the photographs I had been taking of fish in the shop, so I spent the afternoon looking for them and copying them to a folder on the desktop, after my evening meal Diana soon arrived home so we decided to watch a film,

titled Love and Monsters, which we both really enjoyed, the special effects superb, the storyline quite good, after which it was a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: