Wednesday 20 July 2022

First Thing,

I was out,


it was so bright, as I am off as soon as I finish this to visit Duncan, I am only making one post today,

and I should say it was hot, barely a cloud in the sky,

arriving at the bank the hanging baskets looking nice,

with it being a record as to how hot it was today, I could not help but think that the palm tree in the center of the roundabout was in its element! after paying a cheque into the bank,

I walked along to the shop, for some RO water and a chat with the lads there,

arriving home Diana left for work, I took a few photographs of one of the succulents,

the flowers now open,

small but looking nice,

the orchid in the living room by now had all of its flowers open,

in the kitchen this one had its first flower open, in the afternoon as arranged a second fire alarm company called round to tender a quotation to fit an alarm, after a couple of quiz shows it was time for my evening meal,

when Diana arrived home it was time for the Viceroy's House, it was released in 2017 and somehow we missed it, it told the true story of India's partitioning, great acting, scenes and story, well worth watching if you have not seen the film, if only to see how such a difficult intractable problem was solved, albeit with such a huge, tragic loss of life, we rounded off the evening with a New Tricks and a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: