Tuesday 5 July 2022

I Had A Bit Of A Busy Day,

firstly Graham asked me to prepare a few bits and pieces,


for the shops web page, which took a lot more time than I originally thought it would, in the early afternoon Diana left for work, then of course a househusband day, hoovering and taking away more of those pesky spiders webs, I do not like killing spiders and these are so small I never even see them, but what they lose in size is more than made up by how much silk they produce across the orchids and succulents on the window sills, after my evening meal and a couple of quiz shows,

I decided to watch A Civil Actionalthough we had seen it before it was still worth watching again, if for no other reason it is based on a true story, but also it is well done and thought out, Jan Schlichtmann, a tenacious lawyer, is addressed by a group of families that believe a local company has contaminated their water supply, Schlichtmann and his firm bankrupt themselves trying to prove the case, if you like courtroom dramas, which spend quite a bit of time outside of the courtroom, give this film a try, 

I followed that with Archive, which was a bit slow to start, 25 minutes or so in Diana arrived home, it was not a loss to change to a episode of Silent Witness, I may go back to watch the rest of Archive but I somehow doubt it, we watched another Silent Wittnes before we were both off to bed.


No comments: