Tuesday 4 July 2023

I Had A Quiet But Busy Sort Of Day,

it started after Diana had left for work,


the promised telephone call from EE never materialised on Friday, so today after queuing for 42 minutes I finally manged to speak to some one, who did actually call back in an hour or so, the lady who was supposed to call me went home on Friday afternoon, but my number was passed to a work mate, who did not bother to telephone, but all was now well, I would receive a call in the afternoon and guess what? they did actually call back, the quality of calls has not improved but they asked me to keep my Bluetooth switch on 24/7 to see if it makes a difference and also record time and quality of calls over the next week and they will call back next Friday, well after 4 calls the service was just as bad. 

At the shop BT should have dropped off a new telephone for the new cloud system change over on Wednesday, the telephone has not arrived, again after a 30 minute wait it was found that the order was lost and they will call back in the afternoon to reschedule a time for the telephone line to go digital, they did not call back, so another wait today to talk to BT, on the good news front I called our accountant who asked for my AVIVA P60, it is a tax form and after just 20 minutes waiting I got through and the P60 was emailed to me immediately, so that was sent to the accountant, whist all of this was going on I also had to notify the residents that at 1.00 today there would be a fire alarm test, Steph joined me at the control panel as I pressed the alarm boxes in the cellar and then the entrance to flats 6, 7, and 8 resetting the boxes after each test, all went well, green lights across the board, also I meet Brian and Mark, who will be here everyday to start and complete the painting, chimney and roof repairs over the next 2 months, when the scaffolders had left in the evening I took a few photographs,

the chimney at the front of the building now has scaffolding around it,
green wrapping has been added to another floor,

this chimney still to have its scaffolding placed around it,

these waiting to have the green wrapping placed around them, after my evening meal Diana arrived home from work, so a coffee and a chat it was, we watched a Endeavour followed by a Midsomer Murder before towards midnight we were off to bed.


No comments: