Saturday 22 July 2023

The Big Post Posted,

and as it took some time this morning I will only be making one post today, 


as requested I switched off all power for a new community meter to be fitted, I was also waiting for our BT television box to be delivered, I had received a email to say it would be dropped off at 10.30 this morning, in the late morning I tried the lights and power was back, so I finished the post of the lavender visit, Robbie called and popped over for the central heating and hot water boiler to be serviced,

what a job, 

he had all manner of testing equipment with him,

thankfully it was just a service with no spare parts needed, after he left I watched a documentary, during which Diana returned home from her early shift,

so a sherry and a read it was,

Diana had made a chicken curry, with beansprouts and rice,

'Cheers!',

after my meal I was out to meet Steve at the club,

not many on the tennis courts tonight,

and no match,

although the nets were busy,

into the club where I meet Steve, we chatted the night away, after saying our goodbyes I returned home for a nightcap with Diana and realised the BT box had not arrived as promised, so job for tomorrow, get in the telephone call line to say it has not arrived, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: