Tuesday 3 May 2022

Diana Received A Few Photographs,

of the now completed house in the Philippines,


as you can imagine,

Mum and everyone else,

is glad all is finished,

and life in the new family home can return to normal,

it all looks nice,

although there are still lots of little things to go in,

like pictures and other personal things that we all take for granted,

Diana is so happy was well,

the one thing Mum had always wanted was a new home on their own land,

admittedly the build went for a few months longer than it should have,

but all is well now, back to the UK I had another day trying to make the vouches that Graham had asked if I could do, I watched so many clips from YouTube on how to make the background of a photograph disappear, but with no luck, I just do not understand about layers, this is what I mean, here are 2 photographs of fish,

what I wanted to do was take away all of the background, so I would be left with just the image of the fish that I could copy and paste onto the gift voucher,

I found the lasso tool in Photoshop, but try as I might the background was still there when I uploaded the photographs, so that was that, in the evening after my meal, it was feet up for the usual quiz shows and a Poirot, after which Diana arrived home, in time for a New Tricks and a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Stanley and Diana-Diana should be very proud of the house she built. This must bring smiles to all family members. By owning the land and house outright, the entire family has a safe place to live for ever. Bet you are both happy and relieved that this new accomplishment is complete and offers long term solutions to all.
Regards
John and Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, it was a struggle for the family, especially with the builder taking a tad longer than he should have, but all is well now, a safe home for all of the family, best regards, Stan and Diana.