Sunday 15 May 2022

Often When We Are Out And About,

I see people wearing jeans, 


 that have been deliberately, cut to make them look old and worn, I really do not understand why, especially when I look at the prices for these distressed, I think they are called, clothes, so I was not surprised when I found these distressed shoes up for sale, called the Balenciaga Paris High Top Sneakers, they will set you back a staggering $625!

there is worse to come,


 if you’re looking for the heavily destroyed version, you can buy the new “full destroyed” sneakers at £1,290 these are for girls, but they are a available for men as well, it seems a lot to pay just to look like a tramp, did I mention you had better be quick, apparently there will only be 100 pairs of each offered for sale, it must be my age, I really do not see the worth in these, but there it is.



No comments: