Wednesday 25 May 2022

As It Is Wednesday,

I am only making one post today,


as I want to catch the earliest bus I can and start my journey to visit Duncan, I think after the debacle of last weeks visit I have now got the correct, I should say quickest route to his new nursing home, anyway back to Tuesday and the ducks,

today four of them,

Diana did not have to start work until mid in the afternoon, so what better way to start the day than eggs on beans on toast? delicious!

'Cheers!',

after Diana left the heavens opened up, which resulted in a complete rainbow,

but you have to look closely to see the other end of it, I had a few telephone calls in the afternoon, which resulted in the usual message, "due to covid our operators are experiencing a large demand in calls, you are in a queue, your call is important to us, we will be with you as soon as we can" que repetitive music and messages, after my evening meal it was feet up for Giant Lobster Hunters, followed by a Midsomer Murder, during which Diana arrived home, so it was a coffee and a chat,

I thought I would take a photograph of the succulent flowers, the ones at the bottom are dying, the ones at the top still to open, another coffee and it was feet up for, a New Tricks, rounding off the evening with one from Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: