Friday 20 May 2022

We Have Featured Many Makeup Artists In The Past,

and it is still a mystery to me how it is done,


to achieve results like this, but good news is that Esther Aular, a talented makeup artist from Bogota, Colombia,

 who goes by ‘Nekita’ on TikTok and Instagram, has been posting photos and now videos of her transforming herself into various pop-icons and fantastic creatures using only her makeup skills and rudimentary props,

“My type of makeup is surrealism and optical illusion looks. It takes four to six hours to do most looks but sometimes it can take eight to 12,” Esther Aular recently told SWNS,

"But it’s my art, my emotions, it’s what I live and love, so I find it easy to come up with ideas. I just take my face and do my makeup and become who I really am,” she added,

which are her real eyes?

and here is one of her videos showing how the make up was taken off, look on her Instagram page for more, what an amazing transformation.


No comments: