Friday 20 May 2022

It Appears The Next Door Neighbours Roof,

has become the ducks favoured stopping off point,


for a number of consecutive days,

there have been at least two on the roof,

in the morning I stayed in, Maggie had asked me to give Len a hand assembling a bench she had ordered and put it in the garden, 

it is for all of the residents to use, which was nice of her to do so,

next for myself,

shopping, so into town,

but first I called into the railway station, to buy the tickets to see Duncan next week, I have the plan already, a number 54 bus to Blackheath Village station, a train to Dartford, then a change of train to Gravesend and finally a bus to the nursing home, this weeks visit was a learning curve of how not to get there!

I should mention that one of the ticket officers likes her tropical fish,

it makes a nice change to see them every week instead of just plain anonymous walls,

I walked past the green,

and church,

and noticed a bench I had not seen before,

the legend,

as I neared Lidl,

another bench, this one dedicated to honey bees, shopping finished and I was going home, whilst I was doing all of this Diana had traveled to Wandsworth,

and joined the queue, next month Steve, Kai, Diana and myself have a trip to Paris planned, but as Diana does not have a UK passport she needs a visa to visit, so she has to apply for one here, after a couple of hours her visa was granted, I think you can guess where her next stop will be, 

 

Jollibee in Leicester Square of course!

Diana mention the square was packed, it was the premiere of Top Gun 2,

which made no difference to Diana as she tucked into her meal,

next stop,

the Filipino ice cream shop, just round the corner in Soho,

on the train and home,

we decided on a film, Thor for this evening, after which it was one from New Tricks and a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: