Sunday 29 May 2022

No Ducks Again Today,

I guess we are no longer on their flight path,


Diana did not have to go into work until the afternoon, so we had a lazy morning, after she left it was time for my evening read and sherry,

and for this evening smoked salmon,

eyes down and tuck in,

for my main course a couple of mince beef and onion slices in puff pastry,

'Cheers!',

 after a read I watched the Resistance Banker, a harrowing true story of courage set in the Second World War, then a complete change of mood, I watched the funniest show since I first watched,

 Walter and Jeff Dunham

it was Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, in his standup comedy show, absolutely brilliant with no punches pulled when it came to being totally un PC it was comedy at its very best, highly recommended, I then started to watch The Hobbit when Diana arrived home, so it was feet up for a coffee and a chat before we were off to bed.


No comments: