Monday 16 May 2022

I Have A Small Vintage Book Collection,

mainly about fish and fishkeeping,


I also collect books by one author, J. G. Wood, who writes books about nature and natural history, but here is another way to collect books and beautify your home, buy books by colour!

all of the major colour groups are catered for,

all you have to do is decided the colour,

and how many feet or yards of books you want, then order them here at BlackOctopusBooks, on their Etsy site, colour coordinated books, how strange is that?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stan-guess in this case you can judge the book by the cover! Now we know where many of the unpopular, junk books go-into decorating! Funny!
Regards
John and Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, I was aware that you could, for a huge price buy antique books for your library, but I never considered couleur codded! looking at some stills of MPs, senators I guess in the US, doing zoom meetings, I am sure you can also buy books with titles to show you are intelligent! best regards, Stan and Diana.