Sunday 15 May 2022

One Of Our Succulents,

decided to flower,


so I must be doing something right!

I will take a few more photographs of it over the next few days as it opens,

blog posted, exercises completed, showered, breakfast eaten and I was on my way out, I had noticed something was on the sensor on inside of the camera, you can see it top right, so I turned the camera upside down,

but there must have been another piece of dust whatever in the opposite corner! next time I am in Bromley I will drop it off at the shop to have it repaired, I should mention it was a glorious day, not a cloud in the sky,

the rhododendrons in the garden at Foxgrove Lodge now open in all of their glory,

I had thought there would be more people on the green as I made my way to Marks & Spencer's,

which is almost opposite the church,

shopping finished and back past Foxgrove Lodge, in the afternoon I had a small fun job to do,

the logo of the shop was drawn by a very good friend of mine, Nick Neech, he was the deputy headmaster of Ashburton boys school, unfortunately he died many years ago, but I decided I would try and colour the image,

which took me an age, I do not know how to do this is Photoshop, so I used Microsoft Paint,

colouring finished it was time for my read and sherry,

'Cheers!', with a prawn cocktail,

for my main course, toad in the hole,

time to tuck in, after a dessert of two types of grapes, then feet up until Diana arrived home, tonight a Midsomer Murder followed by a Lewis, we rounded off the evening with a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stan-logo with the new color version looks modern and clean. 👍 We like it! John & Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, many thanks for the comment, as it happens Nick first drew the black & white way back in the early 1960s or before when he was a partner in the shop, I started there as a Saturday boy in 1963 and I remember it on the stationary then, best regards, Stan and Diana.