Saturday 14 May 2022

Whilst Diana Was At Work,

I had a househusband day,


all of the usual things, bring in the dustbins, it was our turn today, hoovering, removing the cobwebs that have returned at an alarming rate, the strange thing is that I never see any spiders, I also decaled the sink and draining area, it is almost unbelievable how much lime scale there is in our tap water, still all of these minerals it the water must be good for you, I think? in the evening a sherry and a read,

followed by a sandwich, before I was out to meet Steve,

the suns rays had a nice golden hue about them,

the shadows getting longer,

and just a slight hazy cloud in the sky,

club members making good use of the tennis courts,

and the cricket nets,

I walked to the club house as one of the runners finished his circuits,

the moon just visible above the trees, unfortunately the camera has picked up something inside of it, next time I use it for a photograph of the sky I must remember to use it upside down! Steve and myself chatted the night away, after saying farewell I walked home, after Diana arrived shortly after myself it was feet up for a nightcap and chat as we watched a New Tricks and a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: