Tuesday 31 May 2022

They Were Back!

well two of them and a crow as a bonus,


but by the time I had zoomed in,

one of the ducks had flown,

but soon returned,

in the afternoon I walked with Diana to the bus stop,

I called into Lidl whilst Diana continued on the 354 to go to work,

shopping finished and I was on my way home past Foxgrove Lodge,

not such a nice day, and as it happens shortly after retuning home it started to rain,

in the late afternoon I decided to give the aquarium a water change and a clean up, looking much better for it I gave the fish a feed to bring them out of hiding,

 following my evening meal I started to watch Evolution, a German documentary, about as its name suggests evolution, in places the images were as good as Blue Planet both 1 & II, but many were of mediocre quality, also rather annoyingly the narration did not tie up with the images, the natator chatting away about a parrot fish when it was in fact a file fish, and when a few scenes later a parrot fish was center stage no mention was made of it, but enjoyable neither the less, we then watched a New Tricks and Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: