Sunday 22 January 2023

After Diana Had Left For Work,

I seemed to have spent the rest of the afternoon on the telephone,


firstly my car insurance reminder had arrived, as I now had another 1 years no claims bonus, making 4 years without a claim, I expected the yearly premium to go down, but it shot up! I went on the website to see if I could make it less expensive, I certainly do not want to take the car to Europe, so that was deleted, also I did not want a 5* replacement car if our car was being repaired, and a few other things, but for some reason I could not reach the 'please quote' page, I am hopeless at this sort of thing, I tried telephoning the company and after an age actually spoke to someone, who did not have an accent and that I could understand, as it happens she immediately found the quote I had completed on line, after changing a few things the quote was ready, not only was it less expensive than next years, it was also £8.00 a month cheaper than last year! result, next Graham needed a bit of help for the shop, the energy company now sends bills for the complete amount, no longer showing VAT which is essential for the bookkeeper to see, but not only that, they had decided the password was not strong enough, so could Graham change it, and there was the problem, since the account was set up Graham had never needed the shops user name or password, apparently Graham is worse at this sort of thing than me, and that is saying something! any way after what seemed like hours explaining who the shop was and who I was, a new user name an password were issued, energy VAT invoices printed and it was now time for my evening sherry and read,

I only had one course this evening, lamb hot pot,

which was delicious, 

after which it was feet up for Wolf Hall, I never watched the entire 6 episode series completely, so I thought I would start back with episode one, next onto episode 2 when Diana arrived home from work, so we watched the rest of that before we were off to bed.


No comments: