Friday 6 January 2023

It Was The Twelfth Day Of Christmas,

a sort of sad day,


as it was the day that I take the Christmas decorations down, after Diana left for work it was time to line up the boxes for all of the tree decorations and the garland that adorned our front door, it took longer than you might expect, and then there was the tree, it separates into three pieces that go into its summer time bag, only then did the fun really begin! getting everything upstairs into my man attic,

 as I was doing all of the above I semi-watched Scott of the Antarctic, back in January 2017, I made a post about a book written about the ill fated trip, from the post: “As War and Peace is to novels, so is The Worst Journey in the World to the literature of polar travel: the one to beat,” wrote the National Geographic magazine, by now after a couple of quiz shows it was time for my evening meal, 

in the evening I watched The Ninth Gate, which apart from the bad handling of almost priceless books, I really enjoyed, as the film finished Diana arrived home from work, 

so it was Fantastic Creatures Secrets of Dumbledore, which if you like the franchise does not disappoint, we followed that with a interview of the cast and director of both about Avatar movies, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: