Friday 6 January 2023

Are There Fairies At The Bottom Of Your Garden?

if there is this could be good news for them,


photographs © Fairy Dress™ Momotsuki, a 20-year-old artist from Japan, blends her love of gardening and fantasy into a unique art form she calls named “Fairy Dress“, so a wardrobe is now available for your fairy friends,

a passionate gardener with over 14 years of experience, the 20-year-old lady had the brilliant idea to combine her passion for plants with her love of fantasy, fairies in particular. She uses flowers like pansies, morning glories, roses and carnations to create beautiful dresses that any fairy would call herself lucky to wear,
 
while she was walking in the garden, she saw a flower and came up with the idea to make a fairy dress,

“I have been gardening for about 14 years since I was a child, and over time I have gradually increased the number of plants. I’ve always admired the fantasy world, and when I saw the existence of fairies, I thought, ‘this, for some reason, makes me emotional.’”

after creating the dresses, Momotsuki snapped a picture and posted the images on Twitter. The images went viral, receiving more than 180,000 likes,

dresses made of roses, ivy, periwinkle, and hydrangea are some of the dozen of creations you can see on her Instagram account, having had to exchange some of Diana's Christmas presents as they were the wrong size, I wonder if in fairy dresses one size fits all? for the full story have a look here.


No comments: