Tuesday 31 January 2023

For Today,

a change of plan,


thanks to the train strike I am visiting Duncan today, as tomorrow there will be no trains, Stan and Duncan 0, train strikers 1, so as soon as I post this I will be off to the bus stop, back to Monday, I was asked if I could label the stopcocks in the cellar, the paper labels that were there have disappeared when one of the stopcocks leaked, luckily I had some plastic labels and a waterproof ink pen, but then another discovery, another of the stopcocks was leaking,

so bucket in place to catch the drips, 

I also labled the stopcocks in the floor cupboard at the front of the building,

all done, so upstairs to call the buildings management company to arrange a plumber to stop the stopcock from leaking, it is only a drip every 10 seconds or so, but as always these things can only get worse, it is great living in an old building with lots of character and being in a park, but the downside is the maintenance of a old building, 

in the afternoon I decided to watch Jurassic World: Dominion, great fun to see the original cast all back and beating those pesky dinosaurs! after that a couple of quiz shows before Diana arrived home from work and our evening meal, next a Simpsons, followed by a Antiques Road Trip, before switching to ITVX, what a great free channel this really is, a couple from Lewis saw us up until nearly midnight, before we were off to bed.


No comments: