Saturday 28 January 2023

I Had Just Finished My Exercises,

when I had a call from Graham at the shop,


who needed a bit of help, the lid of one of the filters in the marine system had sprung a leak and could I find a replacement,

 so I rang Pool Filtration Ltd in Wallington, telephone 020 8669 0657, it seems like they had one in stock, so as a precaution I called into the shop first and picked up the broken one, I was really well looked after by the gentleman in the shop whose name I regret to say I forgot to ask, as an aside if you need any pool maintenance give Andy McBlane a call on 07831 469 216, then the bad news, it was not the same as the one that I had brought with me, near but not the same, arriving back at the shop the good news was that Graham had managed to temporally solve the problem, also he had found one at another shop but was too far away to travel to, so he ordered it and they will post it, hopefully next week all should be back to normal,

shortly after arriving home so did Diana, who had brought some daffodils home with her,

as I was meeting Steve this evening we had a meal sans starters, 'Cheers!',

Diana made herself a Thai meal, 

for myself good 'ole bangers and mash, almost as soon as I had finished I was out, on to a number 54 bus and then a 227 to Penge,

our venue for this evening, past the street art,

and building work that was going on the last time I was here,


it was a tad chilly for anyone to be sitting outside,

the menu for the evening,

'Cheers!', from Steve,

and myself, we chatted the night away, James as usual taking very good care of us, after saying our farewells I caught a 227 home, but as luck would have it, as the bus passed the war memorial I spotted a number 54 in the distance, so I caught that and saved myself a walk past the graveyard, arriving home it was time for a nightcap, one from Lewis and we were off to bed.


No comments: