Tuesday 17 January 2023

I Will Only Be Making One Post Today,

as I want to meet Graham at the shop and put a couple of things in the post,


and then I have to rush back home as another builder wants to view the roof, back to Monday, first thing pop our rubbish in the bins in the garden bin shed, also make a small repair to the cover of our sun lounger,

the high winds of recent weeks had ripped the rain cover, 

in a couple of places, as it happens there is a waterproof sheet under the cover, but I thought if I tape them at least the rips will not get any worse, as the past few days had been dry hopefully the tape will stick,

as it happens the cover was still a tad damp, so I will try again when we next have a few dry days,

back upstairs a few jobs I was not looking forward to, the first balancing on the step ladder overlooking the ground floor, me and heights! as we draw the curtains every night the one on the right threw a hissy fit, a couple of the hooks had become undone and needed reattaching,

after a few shakes on the steps all done, next take the ladder upstairs ready for the builders roof inspection tomorrow, and that was easier said than done!

next a job I do not mind doing cleaning the aquarium, as it happens as I was going to the shop on Tuesday I wanted to clean out a lot of the plants that had overgrown the aquarium in the past few months, way too many plants,

plants removed and the gravel stirred to get debris in suspension so that the filter could remove it, next back to jobs I do not like, cleaning the bathroom glass shelves, the water we have is so hard as soon as it evaporates there is so much limescale left, what I hate about this bit of being a househusband is that I am so worried about breaking one of the shelves, happily all went well, I watched a few documentaries in the afternoon, after my evening meal the timer on the aquarium turned the light on,

and hey presto!

a nice clean aquarium, I could now see the gravel at the front of the aquarium, I will let things settle down over the next week or so and then have another, but minor crop of the plants, in the evening I watched a antiques show during which Diana arrived home from work, so it was feet up for ITVX and you guessed it, a couple of Lewis before we were off to bed.


No comments: