Sunday 29 January 2023

I Have Not Featured A Tattoo Artist For Some Time,

but seeing these I just had to, 


they are the work of Ruben Jordan Langsted who took the photographs, he is a talented tattoo artist who specializes in photo-realistic black & grey tattoos with high contrast and soft shadows, born in Norway but currently working out of the Dropout Collective tattoo shop in Copenhagen, Denmark,

asked what his favourite artistic creation, Ruben Jordan Langsted chose an impressive back piece he did for a fellow tattooer, featuring a statue of the Pope, with cemetery crosses and statues in the foreground and a large, detailed dome in the background,

“I think I put around 40 hours total in it making it the most time I spent on a back piece ever,” the artist said about his masterpiece,

I have to admit the tattoos are very effective, I would like to see some of them on paper as works of art, a tattoo for me? they are not quite me, but these are far superior to many I have seen.


No comments: