Tuesday 3 January 2023

It Might Look Like A Dog,

but it is not,


last May I made a post about a gentleman that hired Zeppet Workshop that supplied the photographs,

and this video of him, to make a dog costume to wear for him, well since then the company has been busy with another transformation, this time the client choose a wolf, 

photographs Zeppet Workshop, “Because of my love for animals since childhood and some realistic animal suits appearing on TV, I dreamed of being one someday,” the unnamed client wrote on the Zeppet website. “At the final fitting, I was amazed at my transformed self in the mirror. It was a moment when my dream come true.”

“My order to ‘look like a real wolf walking on hind legs’ was difficult – to say the least – but the complete suit looked exactly like what I imagined,” the mystery client told Zeppet, 

“Not only did the specs perfectly cover all of my preferences, but the ventilation slit for the wearer’s comfort and the devices that let the wearer put it on without help showed me that the designers paid close attention to the wearer’s comfort.”

the Japanese company reportedly took fifty days to complete the unusual project, the companies staff “checked images of real wolves to discuss the smallest details” and ways to incorporate them into the costume, and how much does it cost to become a wolf? The costume when completed came in at 3 million yen, at today’s rate £19,056.00 or $22,948.50, it seems a lot, but I guess if it makes the client happy, that is all that matters.


No comments: