Tuesday 24 January 2023

I Had A Quiet But Busy Day,

Graham had asked me to look into a few bills for our telephone line supplier,


easier said than done! last week after spending over 50 minutes on hold, and then today spending another 30 minuets waiting for them to answer, I gave up, after a service like this and having a chat with Graham, who had the same problems when he wanted to talk to them, we decided to was time to change suppliers, so I called BT, immediate answer, over the course of the day BT updated their system, they called me twice during the day for information, by the evening all of the preliminaries were completed, with minimum effort on my part, over the next few days payment details will be requested and the account set up, then all I have to do is contact the old suppler to cancel our contract with them, contact them, that is a joke in itself! in the evening as Diana was at work I watched a couple of quiz shows, following my evening meal it was a Simpsons during which Diana returned home, so feet up for a chat, a coffee and a evening of Lewis, what a great series this really is, as the midnight hour approached we were off to bed.



No comments: