Friday 5 May 2023

Diana Was A Work,

at home I had a few things to do,


firstly pop upstairs to the man attic and bring down some A6 sized paper to print off some receipts for the shop, and then I spotted something I should have done long ago, way back in February I bought Diana 100 red roses for Valentine's day, I smuggled them upstairs, and then brought a food chiller upstairs with me and using milk containers filled it with water, after taking the roses downstairs I then forgot about the container! so up and downstairs to empty the water and then bring the chiller downstairs and clean it, as soon as I was downstairs I posted a warning about tomorrows fire alarm test, taking pace at midday, every so often now that it has been fitted our next door neighbour and myself are the periodic testers, and we do not want to give anyone a fright with it going off unannounced!

next boots on, out side by our car park there is a public footpath, between the cars and the path there is a natural garden, it has holly trees, as well as lilac and other shrubs growing there, and it is a fact that dog walkers use the garden there, as a place to dump the bags that they use to clear up after their animals, as well as picnic goers throwing unwanted plastic packaging from their food and amazing amounts of used beer cans, after a time it looks a mess, so today throw away gloves on and a clean up it was, by the way if someone has lost a black right foot males brogue, I have found it! it must be my age, all of that bending over really made my back sore, back inside and after my evening meal as there was not a Lewis or Midsomer Murder playing this evening I watched,

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, I had watched the movie before and it was just a enthralling this time, towards the end of the film Diana arrived home, so a coffee and a chat it was, as it happens Diana should have had today off, but the night before she was asked to work an extra day due to staff shortages, next for us one more from A Touch of Frost before we were off to bed.


No comments: