Monday 15 May 2023

Before Lunch,

I transferred many of the CDs I had copied,


on to my telephone, so we had so many songs to listen to that we had not heard for a long time, after my sherry and read, today Deusches Requiem, which we followed with a delicious smoked salmon salad, complete with radishes from Steve and Kai's garden,

'Cheers!',

we followed that with a gammon ham, with gravy for Diana, sans gravy for myself,

another 'Cheers!', from myself,

and what better to round off a Sunday Lunch? a sherry trifle!

eyes down and tuck in,

we chatted over the music, and then time for the late afternoon film, it just so happens that Goldfinger was showing, so that was that, we then watched a couple from Columbo, in the couple that were being shown in the early evening he looked so much older than others we had watched, time marches on, we rounded off the evening with a late Lewis that just happened to be showing before we were off to bed.


No comments: