Saturday 6 May 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as soon as I have posted it, had breakfast, completed my exercises and showered,


I will be out to the green to look at the Coronation celebrations, back to Friday, for the first time we had to test the newly installed alarm system, a quick look to see what had to be done,

press the alarm box, red light goes on and the alarm sounded,

we took a precaution to have the alarm company online, just in case we could not turn the alarm off, all was well green lights across the board, in the afternoon I watched a number of science experiments on YouTube until Diana arrived home from work, 

then a real treat, sausage rolls!

'Cheers!', they were so nice with lashings of onions,

next out to meet Steve at the club,

it was a nice evening,

as I made my way along the alley between the tennis courts and homes that back on to it, the magnolia in this garden,

still looking nice,

the tennis courts being put to good use,

as was the cricket pitch,

with its new electronic score board,

it was nice to hear again the thwack of leather on willow,


most of the tables outside taken by spectators, inside I meet up with Steve and we chatted the night away, after saying our goodbyes I made my way home, Diana had already retired as she is working tomorrow, for myself a nightcap and a episode of Have I Got More News For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: