Sunday 14 May 2023

It Was The Househusband Day I Do Not Like,

cleaning the 6 glass shelves in the bathroom,


it is a fact that we live in a very hard water area, so lime scale builds up on the shelves so quickly, and it is cleaning these that I do not like, for some reason I always think I am going to drop one and break it, but the day went well, all looking sparkling clean, I pottered about the house and then in the afternoon I started copying CDs that I had bought to my computer, we are missing so many CDs when we drive and listen to music when we eat, the problem being my old telephone that they were on no longer switches on, and all of our music was on that, and of course on the old laptop, that again no longer switches on, so copy CDs to the computer I now use, it took an age, I guess it is a good job I have the CDs to copy, but if I buy something like music I like a hard copy in case of problems like hardware failing, after Diana returned home from work it was time for my read before our evening meal, 

I continued reading Labyrinths,

photograph Wikimedia Commons, by Jorge Francisco Isidoro Luis Borges Acevedo, 2 short stories, Emma Zunz, which I followed with The House of Asterion

for our starters masala poppadum's,

'Cheers!',

next our main course, Diana cooked herself a Filipino dish, for myself a lamb shank,

eyes down and tuck in, we were so full we decide against a dessert, we watched a few BattleBots, as usual I was amazed at the amount of work that goes into these instruments of total destruction, amazing,

 we followed that with Dragonheart, the tagline, "you will believe" as it happens I did not, but a bit of fun anyway, we rounded off the evening with one more from Midsomer Murders, before we were both off to bed.


No comments: