Saturday 20 May 2023

After Diana Has Left For Work,

I had a quiet day,


in the afternoon I played a few more games of World of Warships, and got blown up more times than I sailed home to port! great fun, in the evening time for a sherry and a read, tonight another from Jorge Francisco Isidoro Luis Borges Acevedo, titled The Zahir, which is in fact a twenty-centavo coin,

'Cheers!',

for my evening meal a huge curry, I forgot what I said last time, use a bigger plate!

after my meal I was out into a nice evening,

just some wispy clouds in a blue sky,

passing the rhododendrons in the Foxgrove Lodge garden,

past the green,

and a very overgrown graveyard,

by the church,

and there was my bus, just pulled away from the stop waiting at the traffic light,

luckily not too long to wait until the next one,

although it was warm, no outside diners at the restaurant by the bus stop,

I soon arrived in Penge,

I was meeting Steve and Jason at the Southey Brewery Co, in Penge, past the street art,

on closer inspection,

it needs a bit of a tidy up, 

arriving at the brewery it was packed, both outside and in, so I did not take any photographs, except the menu,

for the beers,

also for tonight they did a special, 3 different beers in one third pint glasses for £5.00, we chatted the night away, as it happens I left a little later than usual, so on to the 227,

past the graveyard and the green I made my way home, Diana was still us as she had not long returned from work, so a spiced rum nightcap it was as we watched,

Don't Say a Word, a phycological thriller involving a young disturbed child, after which for us we were off to bed.


No comments: