Friday 26 May 2023

It Was A Househusband Day,

hoovering, watering the plants, 


all of the usual things after Diana had left for work, today a day time shift, so no early starts for us, in the afternoon I showed the battleship gaming community how not to command a ship in battle, I am also becoming quite proficient at reversing the ship I command backwards off of the islands that I somehow seem to ram, after a couple of quiz shows and my evening meal followed by a Simpsons and a Outback Opal Hunters, Diana arrived home, so a Midsomer Murder it was, I still find it remarkable that there are so many series on ITVX that are free to view, after which Diana had an early night, you guessed it, another early start tomorrow, for myself it was ITVX again for another Hornblower, before I too was off to bed.



No comments: