Wednesday 24 May 2023

As Soon As I Post This,

I will be off to visit Duncan,


so I am only making one small post today, out into a rather insipid day,

light grey cloud, but thankfully not too cold, a walk past the snail mail box to the number 54 bus stop, I had a couple of things to do at Kingfisheries

alighting at the 54 bus stop opposite the shop, when ever I look at the shops here I always get hungry, Kathmandu Masala is our favourite Indian restaurant, 

and I always like looking into This 'N' That when it is open,

 

 
the florists next door I sometimes use,

 

 
and over the road Kingfisheries, I had to pick up some RO water for my aquarium at home and also drop off some printing for next months special offer for June, arriving back home it was a few games of World of Warships, where I really showed them, how to get blown out of the water in two easy steps! I fear I have no ancestors related to Nelson in my family! after which Diana arrived home from work, we watched a few quiz shows and after our evening meal a Simpsons and a Outback Opal Hunters followed by a Antiques Road Trip, we then settled down for a Midsomer Murder after which Diana took herself off to bed, tomorrow another early start, 

  

for myself a couple from the excellent Hornblower before I too was off to bed.


 

No comments: