Wednesday 3 May 2023

They Were Back Again,

the four ducks that is,


but firstly I am only making one post today, and as soon as I have posted it I will be off to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, I looked out of the window and the ducks were there,

three on one ridge,

and the fourth on a second part of the roof, today I used the pocket camera so the photographs are not as clear as when I used the Lumix, it must be me, but the more I think about it the less suited ducks feet are to hold on to the ridge tiles, but there they are, I guess if kangaroos live in trees why should not ducks perch on a roof? I spent most of the morning making the post from Rochester, what a great fun day for all of the family, I have also put in my diary the date of the next Dickens Day, the last one we went to was in December, but there are two summer Dickens days scheduled for the 10th, and the 11th. June, hopefully Diana will not be working for one of those, in the afternoon I watched a couple of documentaries until Diana arrived home, then it was feet up for a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, which we followed with a Simpsons, a Outback Opal Hunters and a Deadliest Catch, as it happens a Midsomer Murder was showing tonight, which we watched and rounded off the evening with A Touch of Frost, before we were off to bed.


4 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Dear Stanley and Diana
4ducks on the rooftop, must be a seasonal occurrence given same event last spring. Usually we see squirrels on the roofs, so I guess you better go check out the park swimming pond as there many be 4 squirrels in life preservers there!
The world is now full of strange events just like the USA Air Force releasing many years of videos of UFOs that show flying saucers flying at warp speed.
Interesting times as we move forward!
John and Alley
Lucky Star Ranch
Boerne, Texas

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, it was the same time last year this happened, I can only think, way out that the thought is, could it be something to do with choosing a mate? you are so lucky having red squirrels, most of the UKs native red squirrels have been ousted by the grey squirrels which were imported as zoo exhibits which then escaped, as you mention the world is full of strange events, you mention the USA Air Force UFOs, as far as I can see they are also spotted on the ground, in some women's changing rooms, flapping around if you see what I mean! best regards, Stan and Diana.

jpo5626 said...

What’s next?????Fun times!

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, I should have mention in the context of UFOs in ladies changing rooms, it stands for Unidentified Flapping Objects! best regards, Stan and Diana.