Thursday 12 August 2021

I Accompanied Diana To Bromley,

Diana was going to work,


I was going to exchange a CO2 cylinder for our soda syphon,

first stop on to the 162 bus,

which stopped outside of The Glades, also outside one of the street stalls,

so some window shopping for Diana,

as I made my way to the Nespresso stand, to drop of our used pods so they could be recycled,

the new ones looking so colourful,

we then meet up for a coffee,

and a cake for Diana,

Diana with a iced coffee, a hot latte for myself,

we said our farewells as Diana popped into another shop,

 I made my way past the Churchill theatre,

and some of the stalls in the street,

I made my way to the market square,

stopping off at Lakeland to exchange the cylinder,

I also popped into see Danny in his jewellers shop in the square,

back to Beckenham to Waitrose, to pick up a few bits and pieces as I was walking past,

the few bits and pieces soon became quite a lot!

time for my evening sherry and read, 'Cheers!',

for my starter chicken liver pate and dry toast,

followed by a chicken and bacon pie,

rounding off the meal,

with one of my favourites, red currents,

neatly destemmed with a fork,

for the evening I listen to a new purchase, another album by Eagle-Eye Cherry Sub Rosa, which was another easy listening and likable CD, after Diana returned from work it was feet up for a coffee and a chat before we were off to bed. 


2 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Alley asked “does Stan like dry AND burned toast”? I told her you have limited cooking skills!!! Ha Ha Enjoy
John and Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, as far as I am concerned the kitchen is a death trap for me, I am in and out of it in the shortest possible time, as it happens I prefer dry toast with pate, but as you have noticed, I never quite seem to get the time right, it is either underdone or burnt, I have yet to find a happy medium,! best regards, Stan and Diana.